Don't have a budget to work with me? That's okay! I will still do my best to help you out, answer your questions, and provide a recommendation (if you're looking for that). Contact me any time using the help center in the bottom right.
Generosity, by design, has a transformative potential for our economy.
Instead of spending money on marketing, I dedicate time to answering website questions, providing workshops and training, and creating and contributing to online courses.
A Win-Win Business Model
The Maple business model allows me to provide tons of free value to anyone who wants it. There is an abundance of information and I am no hoarder. If I can help, I will, so just ask.
I also provide four high-value projects per year (one for each season) to qualifying individuals and organizations. Fill out the application below to apply.
Even my free work is outcome-oriented. I provide contracts for free projects as well, because it's through this process of getting everything in writing that I'm able to define the outcomes and get everyone on the same page. I value the time, attention, and commitment of everyone I work with.
Who is eligible for free marketing consulting and websites?
Great question – and I generally approach this on a case by case basis... but here are some examples of the types of clients that I've done free work for in the past:
- An organization that does free work (community center, environmental campaign)
- Any person or business that is focused on helping wild animals or wild nature to thrive
- Any person, business, or organization that is explicitly talking about racial justice and equity
And here's the thing, many of my paying clients are already doing many of these things anyways... so really it comes down to budget, access to funds, time, and other factors that I consider on a case by case basis.
Some of the other criteria might be:
- How likely is it that I can help you?
- Can I provide unique leverage you can't get somewhere else, or with a volunteer?
- Would a website and marketing plan make the difference in your goals right now?